By going through the NPS Certified Medical Administrative Assistant Instructors Program, you’ll become a Certified CMAA Instructor (CMAAI), which allows you to enroll your students in the live remote proctored National Certification Exam and earn more income as a Certified Medical Administrative Assistant.
Medical administrative assistants are essential team members at hospitals, doctor’s offices, outpatient facilities, and clinics. They are responsible for the following duties:
- Accomplishing office tasks
- Using office software and equipment
- Managing operation reports
- Answering calls and scheduling appointments
- Updating patient electronic medical records
- Greeting and intaking patients
- Verifying patient or donor identity
As advancements in medical technology rise, more employers are requiring national certification in the administrative field each year.
Medical Administrative Assistant Program Page: https://npscerts.com/certified-medical-administrative-assistant-cmaa/