There are a wide variety of opportunities where people are empowered to grow and do the work they are the most passionate about with The American Red Cross. As an NPS Certified Member, your talents can become an opportunity to work with a diverse group of individuals who collect life-saving blood, respond to disasters, teach lifesaving skills, and provide services to military members, veterans, and their families. The American Red Cross has many positions ranging from entry to senior levels.
To apply with The American Red Cross, follow the following steps:
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Filter your search using the dropdowns at the top of the page or search for specific positions using the search bar.
- Once you have selected a position to apply for, you can autofill your application with your resume, or you can apply manually. You will need to create an American Red Cross account to apply.
- At the beginning of your application, you will be asked, “How did you hear about us?” Be sure to select “Certification Organization: National Performance Specialists (NPS)”
- Lastly, submit your application for review!
*If you are selected for a position, the American Red Cross will provide you with paid training. Training is required for all new employees regardless of their experience. This required paid training is extremely valuable for individuals who are new to their field or lack extensive hands-on experience. Experience is not required to be considered for a position.