Our Certified Medical Administrative Assistant certification program is simple and affordable. Earning your CMAA certification through National Performance Specialists means you’ll become nationally certified, which ensures employers you’re continually updating your industry knowledge in the field. Without this, a potential employer can’t verify your skills, decreasing your chances of being hired.
Medical administrative assistants are essential team members at hospitals, doctor’s offices, outpatient facilities, and clinics. They are responsible for the following duties:
- Accomplishing office tasks
- Using office software and equipment
- Managing operation reports
- Answering calls and scheduling appointments
- Updating patient electronic medical records
- Greeting and intaking patients
- Verifying patient or donor identity
As advancements in medical technology rise, more employers are requiring national certification in the administrative field each year.
Medical Administrative Assistant Program Page: https://npscerts.com/certified-medical-administrative-assistant-cmaa/