Our Certified Behavioral Health Specialist Instructor program is simple and affordable. Earning your CBHSI through National Performance Specialists means you’ll become nationally certified as an instructor, which will allow you to enroll your students in the live remote proctored national certification exam for behavioral health specialists.
Behavioral health specialists are essential team members at rehabilitation centers, mental health facilities, clinics, and learning institutions. They are responsible for the following duties:
- Providing support to patients
- Assisting counselors and therapists
- Counseling for drug addiction
- Support patients with physical limitations
- Assist in the treatment of mental illness
- Working closely with social workers
As advancements in medical technology rise, more employers are requiring national certification in the behavioral health field each year.
Behavioral Health Specialist Program Page: https://npscerts.com/certified-behavioral-health-specialist-cbhs/