Our Behavioral Health Specialist certification program is simple and affordable. Earning your BHS certification through National Performance Specialists means you’ll become nationally certified, which ensures employers you’re continually updating your industry knowledge in the field. Without this, a potential employer can’t verify your skills, decreasing your chances of being hired.
Behavioral health specialists are essential team members at rehabilitation centers, mental health facilities, clinics, and learning institutions. They are responsible for the following duties:
- Providing support to patients
- Assisting counselors and therapists
- Counseling for drug addiction
- Support patients with physical limitations
- Assist in the treatment of mental illness
- Working closely with social workers
As advancements in medical technology rise, more employers are requiring national certification in the behavioral health field each year.
Behavioral Health Specialist Program Page: https://npscerts.com/certified-behavioral-health-specialist-cbhs/